CoinMiler is always on the lookout for unique opinions, perspectives and thoughts on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
We’re thrilled with the interest you’ve shown in being one of the esteemed readers who contribute to this blog. Have you read some of our articles? You’ve seen how good and well-researched they are? Wonderful! That’s the kind of articles we expect from you, and even more.
If you have an excellent article to share with our large audience of technology enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, investors and business executives, please take some time to review the rules & guidelines below:
- Be valuable to our audience. We do not accept overly self-promotional content.
- Not have been covered on our platform before, except you approached with a unique angle.
- You must be able not only to write but come up with well-researched articles.
- Be original; preferably must not have appeared elsewhere.
- Be written in clear, engaging and error-free language. Please avoid excessive use grammar.
- Not be overly judgmental of brands or personalities.
- Include proper attribution for all data, images, and statistics used.
- We do not accept reviews as guest contributions.
- We do not allow SEO content writers on this blog. If you’re one, please do not contact us.
- We do not accept spun articles. We will not approve it if it is a spun article or copied content. We do not take plagiarism lightly, and we will remove your article without notifying you if we later detect plagiarism.
- We may edit your post, and you agree to this.
- Articles need to be 600+ words, well-written, informative & entertaining to read.
- It is hard editing grammatical errors when it is too much, and your article may be rejected for this.
- Any link to the article linking back to your site must be relevant to the article. We may remove it if we are not comfortable with it. Also, we do not like affiliate links.
- After publishing, the article is ours and will not appear anywhere else.
- We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some background work on it to determine its authenticity.
Topics We Accept
This blog is about Bitcoin and Altcoins, so we accept only articles on Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.
Send your article(s) to [email protected]